We are looking for driven people
We love people. We particularly love bright and focussed people who get stuff done, take ownership, love working in teams, and are always striving to learn and improve - themselves and people around .
If it sounds like you, we want to hear from you. We aim to create the best environment to learn, grow and work on real world problems & cutting edge technology.
- You will be working directly with our technology and business team to convert business requirements into the CarTap SaaS platform
- You will help with the rapid iterative development of our product to meet the needs of our identified addressable market.
- You will be key part of our development team to implement robust and scalable technology solutions that integrate with our full product stack.
- Maintain and improve the existing repository code
- Help plan and execute sprints and establish intermediate milestones
- Anticipate areas of concern and address them before they become a problem
- Code quality, code reviews, and testing are just as important as shipping on time
- 5+ years of full software development lifecycle experience including the ability to perform independent analysis
- 5+ years of experience developing applications in web technologies (We use Node.js, Angular, Typescript,MongoDb, AWS Lambda among others)
- Experience developing RESTful API’s
- Experience with MEAN stack
- Experience with Node.JS, MongoDb
- Have DevOps experience in deployment, QA, security, and AWS
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum methodology
- Exposure to continuous integration and Test driven development
- Front End application development
- Familiar with software lifecycle models such as Agile, Scrum and development methodologies such as TDD, BDD
- Experience writing Unit tests
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyse complex technical problems
- Excellent team player who can drive a collaborative environment
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities at a given time
- Excellent verbal and written communications, ability to establish effective working relationships with team members and cross functional teams
- Self-driven, able to work independently or within a team setting
- Results oriented and adaptable.
Full Stack Developer
(Flexible working/Part time)
- Work alongside the technical, design and business team to transform business requirements into a mobile application
- Manage and deliver the entire app life cycle, including: concept, build, deployment, release to app store and maintenance
- Establish and maintain a detailed app specification/user stories
- Can write code in a clean structured, modular and maintainable way
- Devise possible solutions to anticipated problems
- Optimise the performance of the apps
- Design for low latency and be sensitive to bandwidth/battery performance issues
- Strong emphasis on software quality maintaining high levels of test coverage and up to date documentation
- 5 years+ experience in Android/iPhone development
- Published examples of mobile applications on the Apple/Android marketplace
- Experience with interfacing with custom hardware over BLE
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and/or business products
- Experience with REST APIs and OAuth
- Experience with Bluetooth APIs and mobile-to-product communications
- Must evidence ability to program in a structured, logical format
- Experience working with Git and/or other version control systems
- Ability to use analytical data and user testing to inform design decisions
- Ability to multi-task with good time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Understanding of other compiled languages
- Experience integrating with web technologies
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
Mobile Application Developer
(Part time/ Flexible Working)
With recent growth, we are looking for someone with a background in Strategy, Sales and Innovation to help steer the next phase of growth.
You’ll shape the future of the company and roll out a winning strategy that has large societal and environmental impact. Working directly with the founders, you will explore new market opportunities and structure business cases for new technologies.
You will likely be a detail oriented individual, comfortable taking initiative, networking, developing partnerships, brainstorming new ideas for revenue generation and putting together tenders and business plans. This is a broad role with a lot of growth potential, challenges and opportunities for future expansion. In the short term, we have a new business proposition that needs to be developed for a specific mobility challenge.
We are a startup that loves to move fast with a positive can do attitude. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Construct a business plan for new mobility Models
- Develop sales strategy for existing products
- Develop partnerships with complementary Businesses
- Build simple and memorable consumer value propositions supported by qualitative and quantitative research
- Open to what needs to be done to move the business forward
- BA/BSc degree in business, communications, or marketing.
- Excellent written and oral speaking skills.
- 10 years+ of commercial experience in mobility, transportation, technology, logistics, strategy consulting or supply chain.(Open to similar experience in other industries)
- Passionate about technology, sustainability and environmental impact
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrable ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude
Commercialisation and Innovation (London based)